Many people faced with an IRS problem wish it would just go away. They leave the IRS notice on their kitchen counter, desk, or worse — just hide it under a stack of bills. Unfortunately, ignoring your tax problem will not make it go away. In fact, it will make it worse.
Like any collection agency, the IRS adds salt to your wounds by adding penalties to what you already owe. Many times, the penalties in interest add up to be more than what you actually owe the IRS.
Did you know that the IRS has unbridled power? They can take money from your bank account and paycheck. They can seize your house, your car, and possessions. They can even drain your retirement account. The IRS can be a bully, and like any bully, you need to stand up an fight back. But this bully is too big for you to fight alone. Get the help you need to defeat the IRS and reclaim your life from our professionals at Paramount Tax Relief.
Secrets the IRS Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Do not pay IRS penalties — IRS penalties can often be reduced to zero if you have reasonable cause.
- You do not have to live in fear of the IRS — Knowing your taxpayer rights gives you leverage when resolving your IRS problems. Instead of feeling powerless when up against potentially crushing back taxes and IRS penalties, having a qualified and experienced CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Attorney who is also a Tax Resolution Specialist on your side is the best way to understand all of the options available to you for permanently resolving your tax problems.
- Never talk to the IRS auditor alone — Going to the IRS audit alone is the worst thing you can do. Taxpayers are deemed guilty until proven innocent, which means the IRS can start an audit by disallowing every deduction you made on a return until each one is proven to be legitimate. Having expert representation vastly improves your chances of successful tax resolution. Treat an IRS audit as seriously as you would a court case. Would you go to court without a lawyer? Then why would you go before the IRS without competent representation?
- IRS audits can be resolved quickly — The best way to end an IRS audit with a great outcome is to end it at the first meeting. Whenever Paramount Tax Relief represents clients in IRS audits, we actually perform a trial audit in our office before we ever meet with the IRS. This allows us to know which areas need more documentation or answers. When we meet with the IRS (without our client), we can quickly answer the auditor’s questions, provide documents, and get to the bottom line.
- The IRS cuts deals — the IRS does make deals on taxes owed, including all penalties and interest. If you meet certain requirements, then you may get a reduction of up to 85% or more on the original amount owed, including penalties and interest. The IRS cuts these deals to get you back in the system as a current taxpayer and to collect a few bucks on the old taxes owed.
A Solution for Sacramento Area Taxpayers
You do not need to live in fear of the IRS. You can get your life back, and we would like to fight the IRS bully for you.
Keep in mind, the only professionals that can represent you before the IRS are CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and attorneys. At Paramount Tax Relief, we know that you need and deserve the best when it comes to your representation. We are experts in tax resolution and help taxpayers with their IRS problems every day.
Once we represent you, the IRS can no longer contact you. We do all of the talking and handle the phone calls, correspondence, meetings, and negotiations so that you don’t have to. All you have to do is take the first step. Simply contact our Sacramento office now and set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, and we’ll discuss the different ways we can assist you. You no longer need to live with fear and worry over your IRS. Relief is just one phone call away!